This page contains links to recent or upcoming events and other activities and works of current interest to me.
- QUEST@Cardiff: https://cardiffquest.blog/
- Jonathen Ben-Artzi (group leader): https://jbenartzi.github.io/research.html
Conferences and Workshops:
- Conference Mathematical aspects of the physics with non-self-adjoint operators:
10 years after, Marseille, France, 23 – 27 March 2020.
- 91st GAMM Annual Meeting, Kassel, 16 – 20 March 2020.
- Conference Small Scales and Homogenisation (SmaSH) at Cardiff University, 24-26 June 2019.
- Conference: Operators, Operator Families and Asymptotics II in Bath, UK, 14-17 January 2019.
- Workshop of the GAMM Activity Group “Applied Operator Theory” Department of Mathematics TU Kaiserslautern, Kaiserslautern, Germany, May 29-31 2019
- Cardiff Analysis Seminar at Cardiff University.
- Informal Analysis Seminar at Cardiff University.
- South Wales Analysis and Probability Seminar
- Paris – London Analysis Seminar
- Example of Turing pattern formation that I programmed a while ago:
Example of Image reconstruction using the heat equation: